Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter 2016

We had a wonderful Easter holiday. It started Friday night with egg painting at my sister's. The kids did pretty good. On Sunday morning Justin went for a run while I took the girls to church with my family. Before church I surprised them with their baskets and they were excited. Everly hopped like a bunny when she saw it and Aspen went straight for her yogurt pouch. They ended up bringing their new bunny rabbits with them to church. We were late for church but I guarantee I had the cutest girls in the place (not including Mae). After church we did breakfast at my sister's followed by a kids and an adult egg hunt. Breakfast was super yummy and then I was in a food coma so we went home and napped. We went back in the afternoon for dinner and the girls did a little playing. Dinner was also super yummy and I cleaned my plate...but don't worry, I saved room for dessert, which Aspen made me share with her. It was a beautiful Arizona spring day and we really had a wonderful Easter. Here is a little video and some pictures.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
cutest little baskets!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
dessert!
Untitled
love my little family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...