Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekend in Review

This morning I woke up and was not ready to start another work week but I actually don't feel like we were crazy busy this weekend despite getting a lot done. Friday night we went to a spring training game. I had to leave early to go to my indoor soccer game but it was still fun. I don't think I watched much actual baseball but I'm not really upset about that. On Saturday morning we grabbed a bagel and went to the Home Depot Workshop. It was one of the bigger ones where they have a bounce house and they even had a dinosaur there. It was pretty cool. The craft was a butterfly house which was pretty easy and now we need to get Everly a caterpillar. They also had Italian ice samples which Ev and Ted liked. Saturday afternoon we took Everly to the Deer Valley School District office for her early-entry Kindergarten screening. She misses the cutoff by 5 weeks so if we want her to start Kindergarten this year she has to pass this screening. We will find out in 2 weeks how she did. After the screening we took the kids to my mom and sisters so we could go get burritos with Justin's sister and brother-in-law. It was nice to enjoy some kid-free dinner and beers. Sunday morning Ev came with me to my soccer game and then we picked up lunch from my brother on the way home. Two soccer games clearly wasn't enough for me so Everly and I went to watch my sister's soccer game. On Sunday night we celebrated my brother-in-laws birthday with pizza and cupcakes and baby Mae went to town on a cupcake. Can't believe she turns 1 this weekend and then we are going to be adding another girl to this crazy group by the end of the month.

Untitled
 
Untitled
spoiled with ice cream from Grandma
 
Untitled
Ted was in a good mood!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
Fun Home Depot Workshop
 
Untitled
Kinda cool to be honest.
Untitled
This girl!
Untitled
Last outdoor game of the season!
Untitled
Ev and her uncle Kory.
Untitled Untitled
Crazy cute Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...