Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Everly Sandra, 4.5 Years Old

Untitled
 
I just got Everly's spring school pictures back so I thought it would be a good time to post an update about what is going on with Everly at 4 1/2 years old. She is definitely full of personality and imagination. She is a wonderful big sister and has recently started picking her sister up sometimes. It is going to be so cute to see her with her new niece at the end of this month. She is doing really well in school and hopefully we find out soon that she will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. She is a pretty good little eater for the most part but also really loves her treats. She is phasing out of taking naps but that is okay because when I get to spend more time with her I have a lot of fun. We really lucked out with such a great little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...