Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Arrowhead Mall Carnival

Last week we drove by the mall and saw parts of a carnival in the parking lot. I wasn't sure if it was being set up or taken down but later when I went on their website I saw that it was starting Friday and going on for a week so we decided to wait and go Monday night so there would be no crowds. There was definitely no crowds so that was nice. It was a small little carnival but it had some different rides than we are used to with the church carnival we go to every year so it was fun. There were of course lots of rides that Everly couldn't go on but there was more than enough that she could ride. There was this cool boat one that I had never seen before. I had to ride on it with her but it was fun. She wanted to go on this really fast ride (the one that the kid in Sandlot throws up on) but luckily she does not meet the height requirement. She also wanted to play all of the carnival games but insisted on the balloon darts. Justin won her a Twilight Sparkle My Little Pony and she took that thing with her to school today. I think its weird, but whatever. Aspen went on one of the rides too but had fun just walking around and seeing all of the lights. We are typically pretty boring during the week and just go straight home and have dinner, baths, bedtime, etc. so it was fun to mix it up a little for once.
Untitled
Perfect Carnival weather!
UntitledUntitled
 
Untitled
She had zero fun.
Untitled
The cool boat ride
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...