Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend in Review

We had a really great weekend filled with really great weather. Saturday morning the girls and I slept in while Justin went out on a trail run. After he got back home we packed up for a quick morning at the Zoo. It had been a while since we went and they were promoting Zootopia which Everly is really excited to see. It was sooo nice out. Everly and I took advantage of some free passes I had to use at the 4D movie theatre and saw Rio. It was cute and we love that movie. We only stayed at the zoo for about and hour and a half and then met my family for lunch at Macaroni Grill for my mom's birthday. We had cupcakes after and then my kids got in a good nap. My nieces and nephews on the other hand all had some stomach bug that somehow my girls haven't caught yet! We all had plans to go to my sister's first spring soccer game but it ended up just being us and my mom. We had pei wei before and I got my dish in the lettuce wrap version this time and it was sooo good. Don't know why I never tried that before! The girls had fun at the soccer game and once again the weather was so nice. Sunday morning I had my soccer game and we actually won! We have been having a rough season but I scored and assisted and it was nice to get a win. Also, the other team is not nice so it was fun to beat them. We spent the rest of the day getting the house cleaned and had a nice dinner at home. I love the feeling of a clean house on a Sunday night. Makes Monday so much better!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Aspen loves her carbs!
 
Untitled
Happy Birthday Grandma!
Untitled
cuties!
Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...