Monday, February 8, 2016

Home Depot Workshop

This weekend was the first Saturday of the month which means Home Depot Kids Workshop day! Everly is really starting to get into holidays more and more and so she was very excited that it was a Valentine's themed project. Apparently so was everyone else because it was a busy workshop day. Usually Justin helps Everly and I take pictures but he was shopping for some things so I helped Everly. By helped I mean I pretty much did everything so she could paint it. Hammering nails is hard for a 4 1/2 year old but she helped. The project was a valentine's mailbox and it was super cute. I actually didn't screw it up while building it so yay for me! Everly did a pretty good job painting it too. My sister watched Aspen while I helped Ev and then we switched so she could paint with Cam. We had a fun morning and I think the project turned out really cute!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
poor teething baby
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...