Thursday, February 11, 2016

Candy-Free Valentines

Everly's Valentine's Day party at school is tomorrow so I am proud that we got her Valentine's finished last night and brought to school today so we are not rushing around tonight trying to get them done. I actually kept it really simple again this year despite the fact that we made them. They are also candy-free again. I like candy just as much as the next lady but we get enough of it without adding to it ourselves. Here was our bubble-valentine's from last year. This year we did glow bracelets which is also super cheap. Target's dollar section is perfect this time of year. I got the template for the valentines from here, which I found through Pinterest. I also bought some heart sticker's so Everly could have fun putting them on the valentines. She really wanted to start cracking all of the glow stick bracelets so I had to do something! Aspen is in room 4 at her day care and they don't start having Valentine's Day parties until they are in room 5 so we have another year before we have to start doing twice as many valentines!
Untitled Untitled
Printed then cut
Untitled
Everly put stickers on.
 
Untitled Untitled
Hole punched and put glow sticks in.
 
Untitled
Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...