Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Kentucky Derby Day!

Last Saturday we celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday with a fun day at Turf Paradise to watch the Kentucky Derby. Turf Paradise is our local horse racing track (and I think the only one left in AZ). We did this 4 years ago and it was a lot of fun. Justin wasn't able to come last time so it was also nice that he was able to go this year. I love getting dressed up so the Derby Party is perfect for that. We were there from like 10 AM until 4 PM so it was a fun-filled day. I am not a huge gambler and never gamble when I am in Vegas, but I do have fun betting on the races. I won a little on a couple of races but did not win on the actual Derby. Thanks to my mom and sisters who helped out with the girls all day so we could have a fun Saturday out!
Untitled
Such a fun day!
Untitled
view from the Clubhouse
Untitled Untitled
The girls and Mark and Carly
Untitled
full house
Untitled
Had Day!
Untitled Untitled
Placing a bet and winning!
Untitled
We had a great group (not pictured Steph and Jim who had already left)
Untitled
much overdue day date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...