Thursday, May 4, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was awesome. I was off Friday and on Friday night I met my sister and one of her co-workers for our first spin class at Cycle Bar Norterra. It was a lot of fun. Definitely hard but a great workout. We will be going back! After that we were hungry which worked out well because we were having dinner at my house for Nora's 1st Birthday. Her party is actually this Sunday but we had to do something for her actual birthday. On Saturday morning I got up for a hike with Minnie before I headed out to a pool day with some of my soccer friends. It was a lot of fun and the day ended with my first Baked Bear. Yum! I also brought some home for the girls because I felt bad for being away from them all day. They were fine, of course. Justin took them to a reading event at Paradise Valley Community College and they each got a free book. On Sunday we made brownies and did some shopping and I took Everly to the park before we headed to my sister's house for dinner.
Untitled
right before we got our butts kicked!
Untitled Untitled
Happy Birhday Nori!
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Nora's bunny ears and Minnie's ears blowing in the wind at the top of the mountain
Untitled
beautiful morning for a hike!

Untitled Untitled
Two firsts for me last weekend: Bloody Mary and Baked Bear (real healthy)
Untitled
Great pool day.. and it's free!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Crafts at the Literacy event
Untitled
Obviously I came home to the girls watching movies!

Untitled Untitled
First time making Reese's brownies...success!
Untitled Untitled
This girl loves her parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...