Monday, May 22, 2017

Sephora Play: May 2017

My May Sephora Play! box came this weekend which means it was a good day. It was the 1st anniversary of the Sephora Play! program and so it came in a cute clear bag. I was super excited to get a Tata Harper product in this month's bag because they used some of that on my skin once while I got my makeup done and it is really nice and the brand is natural and non-toxic. The product in this box was the Tata Harper resurfacing mask which sounds amazing. I love masking. This month also came with a good sized sample of Christophe Robin's Cleansing Purifying Scrub with sea salt for your hair. I am excited to try this because I know I don't take good enough care of my hair. The May box came with the Trestique Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose stick which I used this morning. It is super creamy and very pretty. I was also really excited to see a MILK product in this month's box. The blur stick looks awesome for under foundation. The GrandLips lip plumper looks really cool too because you can combine it with other products to help hydrate your lips. The fragrance sample this month is Nest Black Tulip which I have tried and like despite the fact that it is technically in the floral family. Still super happy with this subscription box and definitely recommend it to anyone who loves trying new makeup/skin products.
Untitled
$10 every month
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...