Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Home Depot Kids Workshop

Last Saturday morning we took the kids to Home Depot for the May workshop. The project this month was a cute little flower pot. We all had a lot going on that morning and my mom and sister were helping us with the girls most of the day Saturday so I was able to help out and pick up Teddy to bring him with us to the workshop. We also picked up a kit to take home for Cameron today since he had other stuff going on. We lucked out this month and got a super easy project. It was only 4 nails and then the kids were able to paint. I actually think it ended up being really cute. I think Justin even has some plants to put into the girls pots. Aspen is still participating but this time she had more fun painting the plate that we put the paint on. It's pretty funny. All three kids did really well and it was a very successful morning!

Untitled
I love these kids

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...