Friday, June 16, 2017

Sephora Play!: June 2017

My Sephora Play! box for June came a little early this month so it was a good day yesterday! This month's box was summer themed and came with 2 kind of large hair samples for curly hair. I tried one today and don't think I used it right so I am going to try it again because I would like to not have crunchy curly hair! I will say it did smell really good. This month's box came with tiny sample of porefessional, which I love and a Kat von D liquid lipstick that I am excited to try. It also came with a supergoop setting spray with SPF which will be awesome for my pool days in Vegas this summer. The fragrance sample is from Versace which is typically too floral for me, but I will give it a try! Really hoping some of these hair products work out!

Untitled
Untitled Untitled
I also really love the 50 extra bonus points each month!
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...