Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was hot but we followed our usual tips to surviving summer in AZ so it wasn't too bad. The rules are get outside early if you are going out, stay indoors and get in the pool. I had a game Friday night and it was hot but actually not too bad. The next morning I ran 6 miles with my sister before 6 AM. It was rough, but we got it done at a decent pace. After I got home we took the girls to Home Depot and then Everly and I went to the mall after for a VIB Rouge event at Sephora. That girls is the best shopping buddy! After church on Saturday, Justin took Everly to a movie and Aspen and I got the grocery shopping done. Even though it was just grocery shopping, I love having 1 on 1 time with Aspen. Sunday morning the girls had a swim lesson and it was the first one I was able to attend. It was pretty hard for Aspen but Everly did great. Aspen needs to work on getting more calm and Everly just needs to keep on building her confidence. Sunday afternoon I met some friends for rock climbing and dinner. Everly went shopping with my sisters and then Justin took the girls to Sunday dinner at my sister's house. It was my second time rock climbing and I am getting better. It is hard for me, but a lot of fun. I need to take Everly some day but I think Justin would really enjoy it too. It was a great end to the weekend to have some girl time and I am so lucky to have met these girls this past year!
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Tried some new routes thanks to my "coach" Mo
Untitled Untitled
These girls know what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...