Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Weekend in Review

This past weekend involved a lot of pool time. It was slightly longer for me since I had Friday off. We were all pretty pooped after the Zoo trip Friday morning and then my sisters came over for some swimming Friday night. Saturday morning I got up and hiked Pinnacle Peak before it got hot. It was actually a really nice 70 degree morning and since it was so early when I got home I also knocked out the grocery shopping. Later that morning the girls had swim lessons and then my sister came over and the girls continued to swim. Aspen is still struggling and he thinks her ears might be bothering her so we are going to try ear plugs next time but I can't imagine she will keep them in her ears. Saturday night my sister met us at church and then the girls went home with her. They didn't even want to come home with me so we decided to take all of the kids to desert ridge for some night splashing. Sunday morning we had more swim lessons and Justin got a lot of work done on an outdoor patio sofa he is building us. He basically just needs to sand it and stain it and then I will post final pictures. Sunday afternoon I had a soccer game and then did an escape room with my sisters before everyone came over for pool time and pizza Sunday night. It was a great Sunday night even if it is crazy having everyone over!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
beautiful morning!
Untitled
Aspen is getting good at her back float!
Untitled
Ev is officially puddle jumper free!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
Had to put together this side by side since Nora was wearing Aspen's old swimsuit.
 
Untitled Untitled
Cutie Aspen and then my phone got confiscated!
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...