Saturday, August 20, 2011

A day late...

Sorry this is a day late, but I just couldn't skip a post about our little man Oscar. I recently did some shopping at Border's since they are going out of business and Oscar just couldn't resist the shopping bags!


Next Friday I will be in New York missing my little kitty. Thankfully, my brother has agreed to stay at my house and keep him company while we are gone which I am so grateful for. Oscar is a really needy cat. He has to be fed twice daily because if we just fill up his bowl really high he will eat it all and then throw up. He also loves attention and I am glad my brother will be around a little to provide it. I also did tell him that we would stock the fridge with beer which is good enough payment for a 21 year old guy! I will have to have him send me a picture so that I can do a post from NY next week! 
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...