Monday, August 15, 2011

Napping with my Nephew

This past Saturday I woke up early to go walk my dogs with my sister and mom. After our walk we had breakfast and after that I ran a few errands with my little sister. By the time we were done with running errands I was getting pretty tired. I usually take a nap on the couch with my puppies on Saturdays but this past Saturday I ended up at my sister's house when I became really tired. So I took a nap with my nephew Cameron. He is so sweet and getting so big so quickly. He will be two months old tomorrow and almost 4 months old by the time his cousin Everly is born!



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...