Monday, June 4, 2012

fun!


Last week Justin, my sister and I saw fun in concert! This was my second time seeing them but my sister's first time. We saw them at the Mesa Arts Center and we really like that theatre a lot. It is pretty small and every seat in the house is good. I don't mean to sound annoying, but it was a really fun show. The music is upbeat and I always love seeing them. If you get a chance to see them, I recommend going. Here are a few pics from the night and a video of them doing a cover of The Rolling Stones!

pics taken by my sister

we may have brought in our own beers....

so happy we enjoy going to concerts together

sisters








No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...