Monday, June 4, 2012

fun!


Last week Justin, my sister and I saw fun in concert! This was my second time seeing them but my sister's first time. We saw them at the Mesa Arts Center and we really like that theatre a lot. It is pretty small and every seat in the house is good. I don't mean to sound annoying, but it was a really fun show. The music is upbeat and I always love seeing them. If you get a chance to see them, I recommend going. Here are a few pics from the night and a video of them doing a cover of The Rolling Stones!

pics taken by my sister

we may have brought in our own beers....

so happy we enjoy going to concerts together

sisters








No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...