Monday, June 11, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Sometimes when I wake up I just stare at Everly before I get up and start my day. It is so amazing to see how much she is growing and how much personality she has. Sometimes she is a handful, but most of the time she is just a sweet little girl. She can be so funny at times too! I know that most babies do this, but I love it when Everly acts like she still has her pacifier in her mouth and keeps sucking even when there is nothing in her mouth. I don't know why but I just think it is the cutest thing when babies do this. Here is a little video of her doing it the other morning...so sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...