Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Anthem Train Park

We have been wanting to take the babies to a train park for awhile now. Growing up, my parents used to take my siblings and I to the McCormick Ranch Train Park. We often went after church on Sundays or when my Grandparents were in town visiting. I haven't been there since I have grown up, but we loved it. Eventually we will take them to that park, however, two weekends ago we took them to the Anthem train park. The park where this is located at in Anthem is beautiful! It is huge and there is so much to do. Also, when you are done, you can hit up the Anthem Outlets...bonus! Cameron and Everly had a good time. After the ride we were hanging out in the grass and Everly took a bunch of steps on her own. It was awesome! Here are some photos from the morning! Also, there is a video at the end of her walking...don't mind my sister's excitement! Haha!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...