Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tolmachoff Farms Pumpkin Patch

On Monday both Justin and I were off! Columbus day is a state holiday for me and Justin took the day off. My sister is also on fall break from school so we decided to take the kids to a pumpkin patch. We went to Tolmachoff Farms in Glendale, which is actually right next to the school my sister teaches at and we have been there before. They have corn mazes, a petting zoo, pumkin patch, and lots of little fun activities for kids. We got there at 10 AM and although it felt nice in the shade, it was pretty toasty in the direct sunlight. The babies had a lot of fun and got to pick out their own pumpkins at the end of the day. We will also be taking them to the Pumpkin Patch and Hayride at the Desert Botanical Gardens in two weeks. They hold a Special Needs day the day before their Pumpkin Festival begins and we get to go free through the Sharing Down Syndrome Organization. Here is my post from when we went last year. The babies were so tiny! Can't wait to see how much fun they have this year. Here are some pics from Tolmachoff Farms:



1 comment:

  1. great pictures, I can't wait to take my almost 2 year old this weekend!

    Also, I nominated you for a blogger award, check it out!
    http://onceamissnowaqueen.blogspot.com/2012/10/i-heart-me-some-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...