Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sharing Down Syndrome Walk


A week and a half ago we participated in the Sharing Down Syndrome walk in support of my nephew Cameron. This was our second year participating. Last year Cameron was only a few months old and I was still pregnant. We raised around $500 last year, but this year we had more time to plan for everything and it was a huge success. Cameron's Crew raised $1,830.00 and was the 10th highest in donations raised. We all had matching shirts and provided them to people who came out to the walk. I designed them and my future-brother-in-law got them donated and organized it all. Everyone reached out for donations and we were so grateful for everyones generosity. It was still pretty warm out and Everly fell asleep on my shoulder towards the end of the walk, but it was a great day and a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures of the day!
 
The star of the day! Cameron Douglas Rohr <3

dancing Evie


Everly with her Aunt Katy

Cameron a.k.a. the ultimate kiss giver

Evie with her Uncle Kory

Evie, Me, Justin, and Justin's sister Christi

me and my nugget!

Our family: Kory, Grandma, Katy, Kim, Doug, Cameron, Krystyn, Tony, Me, Justin, and Everly

Everyone that came out for the walk! Thanks!

Playing with papa!

Everly is fascinated with other kids...Little Avery is only a couple weeks younger!

Cameron wanted nothing to do with this shot! Haha!

The walk!


 

 


The wagon riders! (lasted about 2 seconds before Cam reached for Everly's head)


Exhausted!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...