Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This is a little late, but I wanted to share some details from our Thanksgiving. I started off the day with a 5 mile run with 2 of my 3 sisters (the 3rd was like 8 months pregnant, so yea, she stayed home).
Part of my 15k training which ends this Sunday when I run the race!


We had breakfast at my mom's after the run and looked through black friday ads. After that we went hom to clean up and relax. This year we went to my brother's and sister in laws house for an early dinner. It was delicious, of course, and Everly especially like the cranberry sauce, yams, and turkey.

Everly in her Thanksgiving outfit.
After dinner we headed back to North Phoenix/Glendale. I dropped Justin off at Walmart at 6:15, went home and fed the hounds, and then headed back to my mom's with Everly for dessert. I left Everly there and went to join Justin at Walmart around 8:00p.m. by that time it was a complete ZOO there. People are crazy! We were in line for a 60 inch tv that we were successful in getting for $688! By the time we got out of there it was like 11:00 p.m. Not too bad for Black Friday shopping! It was exhausting, but all in all it was a great Thanksgiving, and of course I am so thankful for my happy, healthy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...