Thursday, December 6, 2012

US Women's Soccer Game

This past weekend we were able to see the Olympic Gold Medalist U.S. Women's National Soccer Team play the Republic of Ireland. It used to be pretty rare for them to come to Arizona becuase we don't have a professional soccer team, however, they were here last year in November as well. You can read about our time at the game last year, here. Everly was so tiny last year. This year she was able to enjoy it much more. A few of the girls I play with on my women's soccer team went as well and we met up for beers in the Cardinals Stadium parking lot before the game. Everly had a lot of fun and I am glad we went and am grateful that we are able to take her to events like this...although next year I am totally scalping my tickets! So much cheaper! Here are some pics from the night:

My new favorite picture of us!



So into it.

Feeding mama cheerios.


Goofball

Iphone Panorama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...