Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Pictures

This past weekend we set out to get pictures with Santa as Christmas is only a week away and my sister is due TODAY with her second baby! We knew this was our last chance so we headed to Paradise Valley Mall (not going there again next year). Oddly, there was no line to take your picture with Santa, but a large line to pay for the picture. We probably could have gotten a decent picture if the guy would have taken it right away but who knows what he was doing. Well, 30 seconds later Everly starts crying and wants nothing to do with Santa. Cameron just got happier and happier and was laughing and clapping. Joy. Also, after we got to the front of the long line to pay this rude cashier asked which one we wanted printed. I picked the last one becuase she wasn't crying and she gave me this disgusted look and said, "You want that one? She is not even looking at the camera." Seriously lady, WHO ARE YOU? I was like, um its the only one she is not crying in, so yea, I want that one. Way to kill the Christmas Spirit lady.

Here are the pictures:











1 comment:

  1. My daughter is 1 1/2, and I'm too afraid to take her to see Santa yet. I know he'll terrify her, so I think we'll be waiting until next year? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...