Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Zoo Days

I know it has been a while since I posted. I am always putting off posting until I get all my real pictures off my camera but that is just not happening so we are just going to deal with iphone photos.

We have been zoo members for a couple of years now and we love it. We initially got it as a birthday gift for Everly and then as a Christmas gift so we have not even paid for it. The zoo can be expensive if you have to pay every time but as members it is an awesome free thing for us. In the summer our zoo has a splashpad and it opens early for members so we look forward to that. We usually pack lunches so it makes for a cheap day. We have actually been to the zoo 3 times since my last post in January, but our last zoo trip my sister and brother-in-law took Cam and Everly on a boatride (which is discounted for members) and I think they liked it. Lately, Everly has been OBSESSED with the carousel. She actually calls it "carouself" which is pretty much the cutest thing ever. Cam and Teddy both like it also but Ted was sleeping so Doug got to ride. I never thought I would like the zoo so much, but motherhood does that to you, I guess.

IMG_1257[1]
 
IMG_1260[1]
 
IMG_1267[1]
 
IMG_1258[1]
 
IMG_1299[1] 
 
IMG_1276[1]
 
IMG_1285[1] 
IMG_1293[1] 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...