Thursday, October 20, 2016

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was busy but good. We had the carnival Friday night and then Saturday morning I got up early for a pretty long drive to my first trail run. I am doing a trail series and the first one was Saturday. It was only a 5k but it was a good challenge for me. Lots of rolling hills in and out of riverbeds. It was not a huge event which was nice because it was a bit narrow in the beginning. I wish it had started a little earlier but thankfully it was not hot. I think I did pretty good for my first time. I got second in my age group so I even got a little medal. I will have a 6k in November and a 7k in December so hopefully I keep getting better. Everly had a soccer game on Saturday and did really well. Honestly, it can be frustrating watching her games sometimes but she scored 5 goals that day! I was so proud. On Sunday night we did some Halloween cookie decorating at my sister's. Basically, the kids decorated one or two cookies and then ate them while I was stuck decorating the rest! Just like Christmas!
Untitled
Beautiful morning

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...