Monday, October 31, 2016

Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili Party 2016

Last Thursday night we went out to Schnepf Farms for their Pumpkin and Chili Party for the 3rd year in a row. Here is my post from last YEAR and 2 YEARS ago. It is a long drive for us but I think it is worth it. I thought that it would be nicer to get there a little earlier in the evening than we usually do but it actually wasn't. It was still warm and there were a ton of bees out! I hate bees so I was freaking out but they totally went away when the sun went down. Thank god! The kids loved going on the rides and even got to see the pig races. They toasted some marshmallows and rode on the hay ride. Before leaving we had to check out the pumpkin patch and take one home to carve. We actually just carved it last night because in the past we have carved them too early and they get all sunken in from the AZ heat. We were definitely tired and hungry by the end of the night but it was a good trip and once again, I am glad we went. Also, to save money we go on Thursday nights when the admission is half price so that helps a ton!

Untitled
The cutest little pumpkin head!
Untitled
bouncing fun!
Untitled
In her own world
Untitled
checking out the peacocks
Untitled Untitled
Pumpkin Nora and Teddy with his ghost sandwich
Untitled
picked out a winner!
Untitled
about as good as I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...