Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili Party

Last Thursday my sister asked if I wanted to head out to the fall festival at Schenpf Farms with her. To be honest, at first I didn't want to. It is soooo far from us, but she offered to drive so I decided to go since I knew Everly would have fun. We also picked up my mom at work on the way to help us out because 4 kids is a lot to handle with just the two of us, especially when one is still nursing. It ended up being a really great night. At first I was worried about mosquitos but it didn't end up being too bad. Everly and Teddy got their faces painted for the first time! The three older kids went on a hayride while I was nursing and then we all went on the carousel. After the carousel Teddy and Ev went on a pony ride. We were all kind of shocked that neither of them were scared and actually had fun. It was really cute and Everly kept saying yee haw! After pony rides we went to my sister's favorite part, the giant jumping bubble. I swear she likes jumping on it more than the kids do. We enjoyed some funnel cake and toasted marshmallows and Everly picked out a little pumpkin before we left. We were all super tired by the time we finally got home but it is always worth it if the kids have fun, right?!?


IMG_0086
Grandma got to sit it that nice spot in the back! 

IMG_0092 IMG_0093 IMG_0108 IMG_0113 IMG_0123 IMG_0124

IMG_0125
Carouselfie with my girls
IMG_0227
Still can't believe they loved this so much.
IMG_0174
Kim wants a giant bubble for her backyard. 
IMG_0198 IMG_0199

IMG_0206
I'm sure she will love this picture. 
IMG_0226

IMG_0222
Grandma says yes to everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...