Monday, October 27, 2014

Everly's 3 Year Pictures

During Aspen's newborn pictures we also planned to get some pictures of Everly by herself as she was about to turn 3. It actually worked out great because our photographer took pics of Everly while I was nursing Aspen. She is a toddler for sure and didn't always want to cooperate but my friend is good and has little girls also so she was still able to get some good shots. We got some of both of the girls together and some of all 4 of us, but these are my favorites of just Everly. Love her cheesy gap-toothed smile!


_DSC9076 _DSC9026 

 _DSC8838 _DSC8831

_DSC8818

_DSC8813

_DSC8803 _DSC8785

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...