Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Desert Botanical Gardens Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went to the Pumpkin Patch at the Desert Botanical Gardens thanks to Sharing Down Syndrome for the 4th year in a row. I posted about it here 2 years ago and here 3 years ago. As in past years it was unfortunately still a little warm out but it was still fun. Justin and Kim both went this year as well. The first year it was just me and Kim, the second year, my niece came with me and then last year Justin and I went so it was nice for us to all be able to go this year. All 4 kids did pretty good. Cameron loved the hayride and maze (although he didn't really want to leave it). Teddy loved the petting zoo, decorating his pumpkin and getting his face painted. Everly also liked getting her face painted and picking out a pumpkin. They also got to see the butterfly exhibit in the garden but I missed it because I was nursing Aspen. This is kind of an event geared towards younger kids so I know that we won't be able to go for that much longer and I am grateful for each year we get invited. It is definitely not easy doing anything with 4 kids but it was fun and still worth it!

IMG_0433_2
A pic of her outfit before we left.
IMG_0443_2 IMG_0445

IMG_0459_2 IMG_0463
   
 IMG_0525 IMG_0480_2 IMG_0485_2 IMG_0486 IMG_0530

IMG_0544_2
This little pumpkin looked like a butt so we just had to...
IMG_0494_2 IMG_0506 IMG_0515_2 IMG_0518

IMG_0524_2
She sure loves her auntie Kim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...