Monday, October 20, 2014

Everly: 3 Year Checkup

IMG_9968 IMG_9972 

Last week Everly had her 3-year checkup at the doctor's office. She was very excited because for basically almost the last year, all of the doctor's appointments have been for me or Aspen and this time it was all about her. She loved standing on the scale and getting her height checked. She loved answering all of the doctor's questions too. It was really cute. She is doing great and is in the 60th percentile for weight and 39th for height. I was a little worried about going by myself with 2 kids but she didn't even need any shots so it was fine. She did get the flu vaccine but she only had to sniff it. She did it fine, but afterwards told me she didn't like it. I am really grateful that Everly is so healthy that she actually likes going to the doctor because she doesn't normally get to! Hopefully we have another great year (with maybe less mosquitos)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...