Friday, October 31, 2014

Aspen's Newborn Pictures

So I have finally finished making Aspen's newborn photo book but I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures here. These were all taken by my friend/photographer Jamie of Making Memories, LLC. She is awesome, obviously. I wanted to have a much more simple theme with these pictures and so these were all taken at her home with simple backgrounds when Aspen was 8 days old. I love how they turned out! Jamie was so patient with both Aspen and Everly and I am so grateful for her. Aspen peed and pooped everywhere including on Justin's shirt but you can't tell in the pictures. We were really exhausted after this photoshoot but already looking back at these pictures after a month, I am still so in love with them.

_DSC8993A

_DSC8893

_DSC9008

_DSC9001

_DSC9117a

_DSC9127 _DSC8907 _DSC8982 _DSC8959 _DSC9110 _DSC9079

_DSC8762

_DSC9166

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...