Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Touch-A-Truck 2016

Last Saturday we went to Touch-a Truck for the 3rd year in a row. It was our 3rd year in a row going and probably the hottest yet. Zero shade and I felt like my skin was melting. If we were in the shade it would have been fine but that direct sunlight was too much. Luckily we only spent about an hour there and that was enough for the kids to have a blast. Last year it was raining for a little with even some lightning so I guess we can't complain too much. This year the kids got to sit in a helicopter which I don't recall ever being there before. The diggers are always a hit and Aspen liked the baby section with toy cars. Ev was able to even get in some bounce house time before we had to leave for her game. Here is a little video and some pictures:

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Teddy needed no help getting in to the helicopter
Untitled
wearing all the babies
Untitled
hopefully future besties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...