Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sedona Trip 2017

Last week I was up in Sedona for a work conference that I have been lucky enough to go to for almost every year for the past 5 years. One year it was in Prescott but HERE are my posts from prior trips to Sedona. The girls have come before but the past couple of years it has just been hard for us to both do that and arrange for someone to watch the dogs so I have gone up by myself. Last year I started to get into it, but this year I really tried to take full advantage of all of the hiking opportunities. It is so beautiful up in Sedona and I just love being up there. It is soooo different from Phoenix and yet it is only a little over an hour away from our house. Wednesday morning when I was up there I went for a quick 5k before lifting at the hotel gym and it was completely foggy out. It was very low visibility but I was just running in the golf course neighborhood attached to the hotel so there was no traffic or anything. It was pretty crazy to run in. It rained every day I was up there but the storms are so cool up there. It was a great trip and I hope I am able to go again next year!
Untitled
Cathedral Rock Summit
Untitled
 
Untitled
All the fog!
Untitled
Sunset at my hotel
Untitled
Bell Rock
Untitled
Enjoying the views
Untitled
2nd year in a row at Devil's Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...