Thursday, July 20, 2017

IHOP Anniversary

A couple of times a year IHOP has special short stack promotions and Tuesday was their anniversary so they were offering 59 cent short stacks. It worked out that I was off that morning so I was able to take the girls. I am actually in Sedona right now so it was nice to get a little extra time with them before I headed out of town. The kids love going out to restaurants but we don't do it very often because it is expensive so this is a win-win for everyone. HERE are some of the other times we have gone. Everly insisted on having topping on her pancakes so I spoiled her and I also ordered the girls sausage which they inhaled. They ate really well and I think Everly was in a pancake coma for a little bit when she got home because she laid down in her room for a while. Thanks for a great morning IHOP!
Untitled
Dresses and saltwater for the win.
  Untitled Untitled
Everly loves that strawberry syrup
Untitled
Aspen's restaurant etiquette is not quite there yet. Thank you iPad. 
Untitled
LOOOOOOVE these girls. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...