Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Weekend in Review

After being away from the girls for most of the week we didn't really have much planned for the weekend. Justin probably wanted a break! I know it is going to get super busy here real soon with school and catechism and Everly starting competitive soccer this year so I am really trying to enjoy these boring weekends while I can. I attempted to check out the Pottery Barn outlet with the girls and it was a total bust. Super expensive still and really only big ticket items like furniture and rugs. The girls were good though and we ended up just going to Target instead. We got Everly's school supplies so she was very excited. On Saturday my niece came over for some pool time so the girls were happy. On Sunday morning I got in a 5k and a CycleBar class and then basically did noting the rest of the day. Actually, Justin and I did meet some of my friends for an early dinner so that was nice and the girls were happy to play with their cousins. Less than 2 weeks before Everly goes back to school!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...