Friday, July 21, 2017

Sephora Play!: July 2017

This week I got my July Sephora Play! box in and the theme this month is a Glamp Out Beauty Staycation theme. I am really excited to try all of these products. The only one not new to me is the fragrance, which I like. I have heard great things about both the IT Cosmetics mascara and the Bare Minerals liquid lip color. I really liked the other product I got from Milk Makeup so I am excited to try this new one and I also just ran out of a charcoal cleanser and love Boscia so I am also excited to try this one. The leave in conditioning spray will be awesome for traveling. It seriously is still my favorite package to get in the mail and the bonus points I get every month has helped me get to rouge again for next year!
Untitled 
  Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...