Monday, July 17, 2017

My 31st Birthday!

Exactly one week ago I turned 31. We celebrated a little on the weekend with my family. Everyone came over for some pizza and pool time and we also had a little game night as well. My sister made an ice cream cake and it was a really good night. Aspen and Mae who tend to fight a lot (mostly over toys) were so sweet watching Moana together. My sister and her boyfriend beat the rest of us at Trivial Pursuit and I am still not quite sure how that happened. On my actual birthday I did work but after work I went to a little happy hour/dinner at Hulas downtown. My mom and one of my sisters came as well as my sister and brother-in-law and another friend. It was a nice way to end my birthday!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...