Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Day at The Pointe!

Last weekend my sister moved out of her house right before moving out of state so she had a couple of days where she was staying at the Pointe Hilton at Tapatio. She invited us to bring the girls out and go swimming and they had a blast. It was definitely sad knowing that we would not be seeing my niece any more but other than that it was a good day. Everly and Teddy both went down the waterslide and I got in some quality play time with Nora. They also blew up a waterslide and had water running down it which the kids had a blast on as well. Actually, Aspen hated it but Mae and Everly loved it. It was hot but if you are in the water it really isn't too bad. The girls for sure took a great nap after that!
Untitled
lots of little fishies
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
see what I mean about that quality Nora time?!?
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...