Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sephora Play!: August 2017

My play box came yesterday and it is probably my favorite box yet. It came in the cutest little makeup geek bag which is perfect for this back to school time of year. This month's box came with one hair product, a volume mist by Alterna Hair Care. I will definitely be bringing this to Vegas with me next week. I was most excited to open the box and see a micro mini beauty blender. I have wanted one for a while and already used it this morning. I almost bought Clinique lash primer the other day so I am glad that came in this box. I am really excited to try the foundation stick from hourglass and have never tried the burberry perfume before. I have also recently been obsessed with Korres products so I was very excited to get the elixir from them. I have never heard of it before but they have never done me wrong. Can't wait to use the rest of these products!
 
Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...