Monday, August 28, 2017

Vegas Day 1

Last week I went to Vegas for a girls trip thanks to a gift from my husband for Mother's Day. I remember him saying when he gave it to me that he wasn't sure if I would like it and I was like this is the best present ever and I still feel that way. I love my girls more than anything but I am a huge proponent of having alone time. I really feel that for me, I am a better mom because I take time to do things for myself. I know that it doesn't work for everybody, but it works for me and luckily my sisters, sister-in-law and friend were also down for some fun. I got in a 4-mile run before leaving for the airport Wednesday morning. We got to our hotel but our room wasn't ready so we checked our bags in and headed to Hofbrauhaus which was conveniently right outside our hotel. We had some big German beers and pretzels and it was a great start to the weekend. We also decided we need to go back there one year for Octoberfest. After that we picked up some alcohol and then were able to check into our room. We only headed out to the pool for like a half hour before it started raining but we really needed to start getting ready so it wasn't too bad. By the time we all got ready to go we didn't have a ton of time for dinner so we just grabbed some sandwiches before heading to see Britney Spears. I actually had a really good time at the concert despite the fact that it is heavily choreographed and she doesn't even actually sing. I know that sounds horrible, but the songs are still sooo much fun that you can't help but have a good time. By the time the show was over, I had been up for like 21 hours so I knew I had to call it a night if I had any change of going out the next night. I am so glad I did because the next night was a ton of fun too and I will share more tomorrow!

Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

Untitled
such a fun first night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...