Wednesday, August 9, 2017

First Day of School

This week Everly went back to school and started 1st grade. She was very excited, especially after attending Meet the Teacher last week. One of her best friends who was in her class last year as well as the before care and summer camp she attends was also in her class so that definitely made her more excited. She kept asking me how many more days until school started. She picked out a new dress that my mom bought her to wear to school and packed her lunch with Justin Sunday night. Justin and I both planned to go into work late on Monday morning so we could walk her in. She was not nervous at all. I just really hope she has a great year and is always this happy about going back to school.

Untitled
Happy First Day!
Untitled Untitled
With her sister and her papa
Untitled Untitled
My mom ordered her a new backpack and she loves it
Untitled
Why are there so many boys???
Untitled
Okay...the girls were just late, haha!
Untitled
At her desk. So happy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...