Monday, August 14, 2017

Weekend in Review

After our first full week back to school we were definitely ready for the weekend. I had soccer on Friday night and so I enjoyed sleeping in on Saturday morning. It was raining when we woke up so the girls played in the rain for a little bit. It was so humid, I was sweaty while just watching them there. After it dried up we went for a quick walk in which Roi got too tired and quit walking. After our hot walk we met my mom and sister at the mall so the kids could play in the A/C. Grandma spoiled them at the Disney Store a.k.a. the princess store. Saturday night everyone came over for dinner to watch the Cardinals spring training game. On Sunday morning I ran 5 miles in the rain with my sister. We saw some frogs and survived the humidity. Aspen got invited to a birthday party so we headed over there Sunday afternoon. The girls had a blast. Everly could have spent hours jumping in off of the diving board if we would have let her. By the time it was Sunday night we were all exhausted and ready for bed at like 7:30 p.m!

Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Rainy Day Fun!
Untitled Untitled
Too hot!
Untitled
My socks were soaked.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
These girls know how to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...