Friday, October 20, 2017

1st Grade Field Trip

This past Tuesday I took the day off from work to volunteer at Everly's school and go on her field trip. I actually volunteered before I even knew what the trip was. I was kind of bummed to find out it was only a trip to our local library but she was still really excited. My sister thankfully watched Aspen that morning since I couldn't bring her along. The library trip was fun. Everly loved having me there since only a few kids had their parents there. She held my hand almost the whole time. At the library they rotated between a few different events and then I picked out a few books for Everly to check out. After the library we headed to a nearby park to eat lunch and let the kids play. It was pretty hot but you know kids don't care about that. By the time we got back to the school I was pooped. That heat killed me so I picked up Aspen, ate lunch and then took a nap! Hey, it was my day off too! So glad I had the flexibility to be able to spend the morning with Everly in her class!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...