Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Desert Botanical Garden

On Monday I had the day off from work and Everly had the day off from school (Columbus Day) so we spent the morning at the Desert Botanical Garden. The Friday before I picked up a culture pass while we were at the library so it was completely free. I knew they had reopened their fall butterfly exhibit and that the girls would love it. After a slightly warmer week the weather has been cooling down again so that was nice. The girls had fun running around and looking at the different plants. Everly liked reading the different displays and Aspen loved the butterflies. They were actually all over the garden. Once we went in to the garden I had to really watch Aspen to make sure she didn't touch any of the butterflies which is funny because Everly at the same age was scared of them. This is actually really odd because Aspen is definitely the more scared one of the two. It ended up being a really fun morning and I just love spending time with my girls.

Untitled Untitled
Aren't those vests cute? Yay, I was holding them about 10 minutes later...
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...