Thursday, October 5, 2017

Dinosaurs in the Desert

Today was the last day we could go see the new Dinosaur in the Desert exhibit for free as members so my sister and I made the plan to go after Teddy got out of school around lunch. I had to take Everly out early but it is her birthday so it seemed like a good enough excuse. Sue me. It was pretty warm out but I thought it was pretty cool. As you are walking up they have Jurassic Park music playing and who doesn't love the Jurassic Park movies??? Aspen was a little scared at first but I think she was just tired and eventually she warmed up. I honestly thought it was pretty cool and would probably pay to go see it again...just when it is not so hot. It was quite toasty today. We knew it was going to be hot though, so we packed suits for the splashed. That helped the kids cool off a lot. The only actual exhibit we went to was the orangutans on the way out. Our sole purpose for that trip was to see the Dinosaur exhibit. I think it was a fun little way to celebrate Everly's birthday!
quick little video
Untitled
Aspen had not warmed up to this yet....
Untitled
baby wrangler
Untitled 
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
A little side by side since Nora was in Mae's hand me down. Mae was 3 months younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...