Thursday, October 19, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend we had a quick soccer filled couple of days. On Friday night we went to my nephews football game. The girls had fun playing together and watched almost none of the actual game. Saturday morning Everly had a soccer game. She played really well and scored 1 goal that she really had to earn. After her game I went straight out to my soccer game. I played in a 4v4 tournament at Octoberfest in Tempe. It was fun but pretty hot. We started out really well and won our first 4 games and then lost in the quarterfinals. After we lost we headed over to get some beers. It was fun having some German beers and hanging out for a bit. Saturday night Justin took Everly to her first Coyotes NHL game. They got free tickets, free hats, $1 hot dogs and $1 beers so they had a fun night. Aspen and I met my dad at Freddy's for dinner since he was in town. She was funny and kept saying "look at me Grandpa." Sunday morning I got up and knocked out an 11 mile run and then kept it pretty low-key the rest of the day. We went grocery shopping, did some cleaning and homework and watched the Cardinals game. It was a great little weekend!
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...