Monday, October 23, 2017

Sephora Play!: October 2017

After a not so exciting Play box last month I was really happy with what came in this month's box. It was all complexion themed and really awesome. The box came with a becca primer that I have not yet tried but I have loved the becca primers I have tried. I like to mix them in with my foundation for a nice glow. There was also a Makeup Forever Skin Booster which you can mix in with your primer or foundation and I am excited to try that. I have tried the cover fx drops before and they are awesome. I like to use it as a highlighter. The Laura Mercier translucent powered is also awesome and it is such a cute little sample. The fragrance sample this month is the new Chanel Gabrielle and I am super excited to try that. Probably one of the best boxes yet!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...