Friday, May 13, 2011

19 Weeks

I will officially be 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Almost halfway there! I'd like to say it has gone by fast so far, but I would be lying. I feel like I have been pregnant forever already and I'm only halfway through. In good news, I am moving out of the awkward stage where I just look a little fat and into the stage where I actually look pregnant. Our crib has arrived today and Justin is going to pick it up after work so I am super excited about that. Hopefully we can order our wall decals this weekend too!

Tonight is my big sister Kim's baby shower. She is due to deliver her not-so-little boy Cameron next month. He is going to be a big baby! I will be posting pics from her shower up this weekend! So glad it is Friday and the weekend is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...