Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

This memorial day weekend was a much needed 3 day weekend! Since finding out I was pregnant I knew I would need all of my vacation and sick time for my maternity leave so I have not been able to take a day off. At my old job I used to work four 10-hour shifts, which gave me a 3 day weekend pretty much every weekend and I have been missing that as well, so this weekend was really nice. The house is clean! The garage is reorganized, which is really nice because it gives me more room to get in and out of the car as I get bigger. And eventually it will be really nice when we are lugging around a car seat. Justin finished re-painting the baseboards in the nursery and he touched up along the edges as well. We should be done with painting in that room, unless we screw something up! We even had family and friends over Sunday afternoon/night for some pool time and grilling. Thank you to the Dinslage's for the fantastic tri-tip steak and Justin's potato salad with bacon was a hit as well! All in all, it was a great weekend and I don't feel so bad about going back to work today. Plus, it is a super short week for me as I only have a half-day Friday because I get to leave work early for another ultrasound. We can't wait to see more pics of little Everly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...